Uchechi Okporie
Mar 30, 2026
3 min read
Ghana’s Ministry of Youth and Sports has dismissed as “misleading and inaccurate” a viral social-media video suggesting that the Youth and Sports Minister traveled alone to Germany on official duty.
In an official statement released over the weekend, the Ministry said the clip had been selectively edited to create a false impression, stressing that the minister was part of a government-approved delegation that included technical and administrative officers.
“The minister’s travel was in line with his official responsibilities,” the statement said. “Any claims that he embarked on the trip alone are incorrect and should be disregarded.”
The clarification comes at a time of heightened public scrutiny over government travel and spending. Fact-checking groups in Ghana have also flagged the video for distorting context, urging the public to rely on verified information.
The Ministry reaffirmed its commitment to transparency and accountable communication, adding that details of official engagements will continue to be shared through recognized channels.
No related posts found.
May 14, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 16, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 12, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 12, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 17, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 12, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 12, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 12, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 17, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 16, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 13, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 18, 2026
Uchechi Okporie
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
May 18, 2026
Chineye Egesi
Get new post alerts
Allow browser notifications and we’ll alert you when a new story is published while this site is open.